Die Hard 4

nixy

Yup, watched this too. Willis is Back Baby!!!!

The jet fighter scene is alittle far fetched but you can discard that cos the rest of the film makes up for it. :thumbs:

Don't know what it is but theres some really good films out at the moment or coming out.

won't be any good unless you're at the cinema or on a very big tv which must have a sound system.

I agree the jet fighter was a stunt too far and it would have been perfect if they'd just left that bit out but all in all I really enjoyed it.

Did anyone think the other actor that played alongside Bruce Willis looked like Louis?

won't be any good unless you're at the cinema or on a very big tv which must have a sound system.

I agree the jet fighter was a stunt too far and it would have been perfect if they'd just left that bit out but all in all I really enjoyed it.

Did anyone think the other actor that played alongside Bruce Willis looked like Louis?

Oh here we go!!!! :yawn:;)

Didn't think he looked that gay?? :lol:

watch it ruby! :thumbdown:

watch it ruby! :thumbdown:

Sorry Macho. I meant Macho!! ;)