Brake pads front and rear needed

SJ350z

We can supply aftermarket Brembo replacements for normal road use they are £72 for the front and rear set.

If you are looking for an upgrade then Hawk Performance Ceramics are a good choice and easy to live with day to day they are £165 for front and rear pad sets.

Or if you want the next step up and plan on doing some track days Ferodo DS2500's at £185 for the front and rear set are a very popular choice.

All in stock let me know if we can help further :)

We can supply aftermarket Brembo replacements for normal road use they are £72 for the front and rear set.

If you are looking for an upgrade then Hawk Performance Ceramics are a good choice and easy to live with day to day they are £165 for front and rear pad sets.

Or if you want the next step up and plan on doing some track days Ferodo DS2500's at £185 for the front and rear set are a very popular choice.

All in stock let me know if we can help further :)

The first Brembo set sound great for me. Im a slow road user at the moment. Is that £72 for both front and rear sets yes? inc. postage?

Let me know :)

Thanks