Something is seriously wrong with this world!

god that is fugly...............and she really thinks a modelling agency would take her on :shrug:

there's only one type of "entertainment" that she's likely to get employed in :wacko:

It's a shame that abortion isn't allowed up to the 92nd trimester so we could abort her and make the world a better place

Exactly or at least get the surgeon to sew her flaps together to save the gene pool from future contamination

No need for a Surgeon. Just put an Elasto Plast over it.

their guaranteed to seal any crack in the skin. :lol:

It's a shame that abortion isn't allowed up to the 92nd trimester so we could abort her and make the world a better place

Exactly or at least get the surgeon to sew her flaps together to save the gene pool from future contamination

I think polyfill might be needed to fill such a big crack...

Sent from the golf club...

I think polyfill might be needed to fill such a big crack...

Sent from the golf club...

Weld it

She goes on about wanting to be known for her being "her", yet she copies Jodie Marsh dress sense and Jordan's taste in cars....very original.

Now that she has admitted that most things are done to benefit her and off taxpayers money, the government should just cut all benefits off

Aspiring-model-Josie-Cunningham-3434067.jpg

Glamour model.....

I must look up glamour in the dictionary as I am sure last time I looked it didn't say "rough looking clown faced whore* with a punani that probably resembles a butchers dustbin" :sick:

*factually correct and therefore not libellous

Isn't that a picture from DoogyRevs signature ? :lol:

• Like 1

Aspiring-model-Josie-Cunningham-3434067.jpg

Glamour model.....

I must look up glamour in the dictionary as I am sure last time I looked it didn't say "rough looking clown faced whore* with a punani that probably resembles a butchers dustbin" :sick:

*factually correct and therefore not libellous

Isn't that a picture from DoogyRevs signature ? :lol:

:lol:

Could be?! :lol:

Hopefully this media attention will be her downfall, god knows why anyone even puts trash like this in the mail. Got to agree with the op, why anyone would want to read about her is beyond me, what is sadder, this is classed as news worthy! I am sure there are 1000's of girls like this polluting our population, having kids to claim benefits and their only hope of success is media fame rather than actually bettering yourself, working hard and trying to succeed.

Blame the media and the brain dead who want to read it!

Hopefully she will go ahead with the abortion and save the unborn child the shame of being raised by someone like this who doesn't want or deserve children, and then the big brother team wake up to the awful message this sends and refuse to change their minds thus condemning her to a life of mediocrity "servicing" footballers and sugeons, who one would assume both need glasses.

Pond life....thats all I can say really!

Wouldnt waste my time reading about all this celeb crap in the first place.

Its bad enough having to deal with idiots every day without reading about them as well! :lol:

• Like 1

So.. the search is over, Bigfoot really is alive. If ever there was a candidate for the missing link it'd be her. But if it really is true about her trying to get an abortion just to get onto big brother - lets not forget, it is from the news paper.. and the mirror at that - i sincerely hope that doctors in the country have read this story and will deny her the procedure. Or, wait for the baby to be born and then weld her vag shut.