A favour from anyone in Belfast

Jetpilot

Is there anyone in Belfast that might be able to collect a package for me so i can arrange a courier to collect please for some beer tokens?

Its nothing dodgy by the way ;) just trying to speed a process up with something i have bought for my 350 :)

Yup. I'm about 30 miles from Belfast. PM me some details of whats going on, I might be able to help :thumbs:

30 mins is quite a way to ask a favour buddy, but i really appreciate the offer. Just some shocks i have bought need collecting, if the seller doesnt play ball with sorting me out some dimensions for a courier i will be in touch, hopefully you may be heading that way so as not to inconvenience you.

Cheres

Can the guy not just get a quote and tell you how much so you can pay him for it?

I never understood this "arrange your own courier" business. The seller still has to pack it up and be there for collection, so I don't see why they don't just pack it up, get a quote using Parcel Force website and chuck it into the post office. :shrug:

I could always subsidize the trip with a visit to Ikea or something :thumbs:

Can the guy not just get a quote and tell you how much so you can pay him for it?

I never understood this "arrange your own courier" business. The seller still has to pack it up and be there for collection, so I don't see why they don't just pack it up, get a quote using Parcel Force website and chuck it into the post office. :shrug:

I could always subsidize the trip with a visit to Ikea or something :thumbs:

I hear you mate, thanks and may take you up on the offer if all else fails :)