Crows feet spanners for strut brace

wizurd

Does anyone know where i can get a 24mm crows foot spanner since i need to torque the nuts on the strut brace when i put it back on.

I'm aware you can pay stupid money for these but anyone know where they can be had at a reasonable price?

Cheers

Did that then started polishing the nuts since I'd had the bar polished so lost the spot lol

Seen another post showing the space expected between the bar and plenum so guessing I can just do the centre nut measure the space is good then tighten the locking nuts.

Bear in mind that no aftermarket strut brace has any form of tension adjustability I can't believe that there is an imperative to set the standard brace to a specific tightness with zero tolerance.

"Good 'n tight" would be seem sensible OR approach one of the independant dealers and ask for their opinion - or if close enough ask them to do it up for you.

David

cheers all.

FT - i'm guessing what that means lol

I've got the procedure for putting the brace back on from the service manual, for the tension i'll just alter the middle nut to set the clearance between the plenum correctly and tighten the locking nuts up nice and tight.