If you had a choice

-Bradders-

Supra if you want to spend a lot of money and keep on spending.

S2K if you're a hairdresser and like to rev the nuts off out of it to get your power.

350Z Wins hands down.

I find the haidresser comment from a 350z owner very ironic. Just cos it has a v6 doesn't stop it being a girls car.

Anyway it seems the op has made his mind up so the point is mute anyway. Peoples opinions will always be biased. But hairdresser comments just show you to be an automotive philistine

Careful now, you'll get a PM from him :lol:

Hmm, difficult one.

For me the s2000 has just never done anything for me. I appreciate the cleverness of the engine and all that, but never thought it was a pretty car and just don't think its in the same league as the other two on your list. (just my opinion of course)

Now the other two is a difficult choice.......I also came from a Supra to the Zed. Mine was a BPU TT 6 speed Manual and I loved it! I had it for about 5 years and loved every minute of it. The only reason I got rid really was I fancied something a bit more modern, and my one had done a fair few miles and a few track days so needed a bit of money spending on the suspension to make it tight again and a front end respray due to the stone chips gained on airfield days. However, it still pulled like a train, handled much better than you would expect and always felt like I was in something special. I would definitely have another one one day.

Obviously I LOVE my Zed! It feels much more modern, a bit more grown up etc etc....well you all know about zeds :lol:

However, I looked at and test drove 350z's a couple of times during my Supra ownership as I knew I wanted one and have always loved all the Z cars. If I'm honest I always found the 350 a bit underwhelming (power wise) in standard form and they couldn't tempt me away from the Supra.....until I found out they could be similar power when FI'd. :teeth: So went for a Supercharged 350z for best of both worlds.

Totally depends on your priorities. If you want something legendary, fast and exciting, and you can afford a decent one, Get a Supra TT6.

If you want something a bit more modern, good heritage and an engaging drive, Get a 350z.

If you want the best of both......Get an FI 350z ;)

My Soop -

phonepriv009.jpg

SDC10822.jpg

Dash.jpg

01082010333small.jpg

PS - you may get a better response from people with experience of the cars you list with a more appropriate thread title such as '350z vs Supra vs S2000' You can change the title by editing your first post.

• Like 2