Replacing Bose amp and sub

Level 7 Boss

Based on my preliminary research, I don't believe it's possible. Was wondering if it's possible to replace the bose amp and sub using oem wiring? Looking for a simple plug and play install to complete my pioneer avh 2600. My speakers will remain stock.

Also how would one bypass the parking brake when installing a new hu?

Edited by Level 7 Boss

I just grounded my handbrake wire to the ground wire on the aftermarket wiring loom.

If you are replacing the Bose amp with aftermarket, then you won't get around running a power line straight from the battery to the new amp.

Speaker wires however will prolly be salvageable, might need extending to reach the new amp.

Reading the thread, I wasn't sure what to do with the handbrake cable on my pioneer 2400bt as well. Thinking of by-passing it with a relay, just because I can 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i made my own bypass for £3.50 p pioneer works on a delayed power voltage to give it a signal so just grounding it don't work :-)

And it's easy to just run new wires and fit a new amp and sub the Bose system runs on a 1ome and most after market run on a 4 ome so the OEM wiring want work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk