Any holiday tips

sl114

cyprus........... cant go wrong............. :)

take your receptionist and il come wiv ya........... :teeth:;)

Thats true, never thought of Cyprus! Can get some cheap flights too.

She left the other week, we have a horrible guy now who is a bit or a ****. :thumbdown:

definatly Croatia, good cage fighters there too who can train you like how we do whilst Sarah gets a tan :thumbs:
And what happened to my lesson on tuesday then!!! :angry: I will bitch slap yo ass mofo! lol

Croatia is a great idea, will see what my airmiles give me ;)

You were meant to come thrusday but you said you were getting your nails varnished to you had to give it a miss till next tuesday :wacko:;)
oh yeah!

BTW - im not around next week either so will have to be the one after. Lets start it all again and not miss any from then on :thumbs:

I want to go away with sarah for along weekend in September and i am trying to find ideas of where i can go that is close, but that has lots of sun.

Any ideas?

Anywhere other than the UK is a good start, you might want to try the Travel Agents, they have lots of brochures on where to find some sun. :p;)

If you want a short break pm me the dates, may be able to help you but I am in Spain from 7th to 15th. 50 yds from the beach. B)
Will do mate, it will probably be in September sometime but depends on Sarah's Holiday as she only gets 10 days this year and we need to see if NY will be covered in this years and next.

Thanks

I got one, just let me know, Johnathan is the next week for a fortnight so he can let you know. Dont do it commercially so ignore web prices.

;)

Will do mate, thanks.

I will speak to Sarah tonight and find out her holiday status and get back to you.