Has anyone got the Motordyne Shockwave TDX2 Exhaust installed

RDON

hi folks, just wanted to ask if anyone has the Motordyne Shockwave TDX2 Exhaust installed on their zed and if so what is the drone like in the cabin is it quite at cruising speeds but nice and beefy when you floor it?

If Adrian would be so kind to maybe post up a sound snippet you'll get to hear it too........

Yaaaaaarrrrppppp! is the way forward.

Yes there can be a bit of drone, but to be fair anything between 70-90 (whilst in Germany) as it's wrong to do those sort of speeds over here, it's perfectly fine.

It's all about gear selection. BUT, this is a big BUT, floor it in any gear, any revs and there's an orchestral sound that wakes villages, the dead rise, and walls collapse.

I've had amazing comments from the following car owners whilst having fun on the roads:

BMW Z4M

G37

Porsche Cayman S

Audi RS4

350z

All saying the zorst sounds amazing.

I love it, for me it's exactly what I wanted no matter if it's a cold start, warm idle, cruising town, or giving it some beans.

I'd recommend it 1000 x over!

Sorry on phone and in a real rubbish area for signal. Having trouble loading up posts let alone websites :lol:

Would you like me to put it in the post box?

£1,499 with a choice of tips, and I think it was £1,999 with the ART pipes.

• Like 1

Sorry on phone and in a real rubbish area for signal. Having trouble loading up posts let alone websites :lol:

Would you like me to put it in the post box?

£1,499 with a choice of tips, and I think it was £1,999 with the ART pipes.

Cheers mate :)

Look forward to the postman turning up :p

reason I ask is because custom pipes in Donny can make me a system pretty much similar by the sounds of it to the motordyne system but about 600 less! I have spoken to a few people that know of them and they all say there work is top draw and been doing it for 20 plus years. I had a look at the gear they use etc and its looks spot on to be honest just might not have the blue titanium tips that's all, so im considering it as an option later on after I sort the RS wing project.