Off to Turkey

Stew

• 2 weeks later...
Went to Oludeniz back at the start of June. Have a good hol. Cant wait to escape the rain again myself. :thumbs:

I was staying in an apartment up the hill from there Beavis. In Hisaronu, well ovacek (sp)

I had an ace time, forgot about work and all other things for a week. Great!

Went to Oludeniz back at the start of June. Have a good hol. Cant wait to escape the rain again myself. :thumbs:

I was staying in an apartment up the hill from there Beavis. In Hisaronu, well ovacek (sp)

I had an ace time, forgot about work and all other things for a week. Great!

Glad you had a good time, i liked Turkey very much. Off to Malta tomorrow. :thumbs:

Funny that as my GFs dad is a travel agent and he is not busy at all. It must be all people using the internet!

Booked mine on the net last week on travel republic, got a good deal i think on a 4 star hotel and all inclusive and guarranteed sun. B)

He does work in a manage a fancy pants travel agency where you can't leave without spending about £3000 per person for a cheap holiday! It's insane!

The power of the internet will kill off high street travel agencys I guess. I normally book online too!