Bose sound system

benny9413

Hi people,

I'm new to the Z world but currently loving the beast. I am about to purchase a complete bose sound system for 57 plate. Just a quick question... Would it fit and anyone know if it is going to cost me a bomb to fit? Wires, panels etc

Cheers :)

Hi people,

I'm new to the Z world but currently loving the beast. I am about to purchase a complete bose sound system for 57 plate. Just a quick question... Would it fit and anyone know if it is going to cost me a bomb to fit? Wires, panels etc

Cheers :)

Bose don't make car audio.

Its a re-branded Clarion, manufactured down to a budget.

I had a good one with no skipping issues but if I was doing a fresh install then there is much better gear out there.

Any recommendations? I'm not looking for a boy racer layout, just appreciate good quality sound!

Thanks for the reply :)

Go for a decent brand double din headunit, about £300-£400 will get a very nice one, add about another £400 at least for satnav :surrender:

I always went for last years model for a bargain as when new units come out the older ones go pretty cheap

That wont improve SQ too much just adds functionality and makes the interior look more up to date (no tape deck!)

Then decide if you just want to replace the speakers or amp them and get a new sub

I did everything as I love my music but to be perfectly honest and unbiased the Zed is such a noisy car that it was not money wasted exactly but maybe wouldn't have bothered really...

Yes you can fit 100kg of dynomat but the Zed is still a bloody noisy car :surrender:

Sent from the golf club...