New 07 GT Owner.

How are we doing people :)

Just bought a 350 and decided to join the community, I've never owned a Nissan however have always looked into getting one as I am a massive Jap car fan having owned (and still own) an 98 EK9 Type R for a few years I was essentially looking for a bit more muscle so the 350 suited me perfectly; picked up a 2007 GT last week with 30k miles, 1 year MOT/Tax and all that jazz for 8k this included all service history and receipts from new which to my mind was decent price for the car, only 1 gremlin which is the drivers side window motor is packing in, however I'm aware this is pretty common on 350's so I'm not too phased about it.

Should have some pictures up soon, cheers. :)

Hey M.1, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase of your Zed. My drivers side window packed up just two weeks into ownership and i was lucky enough to get it replaced under warranty. I had two 200SX S14 SR20DET's prior to my 350Z and neither of these suffered this problem, there is a thread on how to repair these motors or if you are going to replace it get in touch with ZmanAlex (a trader on this forum) who will be able to save you from getting a mortgage if you go direct to a Nissan dealer. Happy motoring.