350z stars in French Car show

nixy

Yes, I had the cheek to take my Z to the FCS at Rockingham yesterday with some good friends of mine from a peugeot forum I've been on for a few years. As I'm a club member it went on the stand with all the pugs parked around it. It did get quite a bit of attention - I also got heckled on the way in - jealousy is a terrible thing! Anyway, as a site someone came up with the idea of having some 'alternative promo girls' handing out club flyers. It worked brilliantly and they were photographed by about 5 magazine photographers.

spot the Z in the middle of a circle of pugs

P7150123-vi.jpg

promo girls

Picture055-vi.jpg

promo girls on my car

promogirlsonz.jpg

the end of a long day

Picture059-vi.jpg

Any of those three single for Stuey? :p

Dunno, but I'll have first dibs on the "real" cutey on the right hand side of middle picture!

(yes, I mean the actual female one! :D )

She's unusual for a promo girl in not happing a face like a slapped arse.

Any of those three single for Stuey? :p

Dunno, but I'll have first dibs on the "real" cutey on the right hand side of middle picture!

(yes, I mean the actual female one! :D )

She's unusual for a promo girl in not happing a face like a slapped arse.

Yeah mate I know what you mean. I nearly puked on some of the ones at JTS at Silverstone! I'd have looked better in hotpants! :scare:

Trust me, those girls were the best ones! There were some unbelievable ones that would have made you seriously consider our guys instead!

Yeah I can well imagine!

Have to admit, if she was on a stand I may even be tempted to go over and see what they were promoting! :D

That make me think: Are there any promo girls on our stand at JAE this weekend, thats apart from the usual: Val & Sarnie :teeth: :teeth::p

Depends on when any of you lot take any that are up for a bit of promoting!

So I'm guessing thats a no! :teeth:

I can probably borrow the wigs for them if then need them - Louis can use his own hair!
Thanks! :angry:

On another note, i know a few agencies that can supply nice looking girls, it will cost though so im not sure it will be worth it for the site, unless there is some moonah going spare?

take it from me - the dragged up guys got more attention and publicity. I think you would look nice draped over a car in a bikini Louis............
I dont want to know what you dream about at night Nixy. :dry:

Yes you do you perv! :p

take it from me - the dragged up guys got more attention and publicity. I think you would look nice draped over a car in a bikini Louis............
I dont want to know what you dream about at night Nixy. :dry:

Yes you do you perv! :p

Im not the one perving here for once! :surrender: