GT Bose speakers

leebottrill

Depends on the quality of the music surely? I can have my radio on with the volume at 20 and consider it normal yet plugging in my ipod with volume at 10 is normal and very loud at 15. Probably not very helpful response but that's what its like for me :)

Ohh I thought it sounded quite good. Although I did have an almera before that haha!

Tbf imo it's not a bad stereo system the Bose one with decent enough speakers but when you start comparing it's speakers to £200-£300+ speakers then obviously they are cr*p in comparison. :dry:

For example it's nowhere near as good as my system in my old WRX which had a full set of Focal component speakers and an Infinity amp but then that was a £1500+ system ~ it is however miles ahead of the standard system in my old Civic Type R which I suspect had Fisher Price speakers as they where rubbish. :lol:;)

Ohh I thought it sounded quite good. Although I did have an almera before that haha!

Tbf imo it's not a bad stereo system the Bose one with decent enough speakers but when you start comparing it's speakers to £200-£300+ speakers then obviously they are cr*p in comparison. :dry:

For example it's nowhere near as good as my system in my old WRX which had a full set of Focal component speakers and an Infinity amp but then that was a £1500+ system ~ it is however miles ahead of the standard system in my old Civic Type R which I suspect had Fisher Price speakers as they where rubbish. :lol:;)

I would say pretty much anything is better than a £5 mexican speaker :lol:

At the end of the day the Zed is a cheap car for what it is, personally I am glad they spent 99% of the money on the engine & the last £50 on the interior & crappy Bose (not) sound system...

Sent from the golf club...

Edited by spursmaddave