Another zed bites the dust :( [update -replacement zed pics pg3]

Squee

Nice looking growler you got there Sarah :teeth:

P.S> Love the plate on the 350Z :lol::thumbs:

Rofl. :lol:

Urban dictionary definition of a "growler" = A mean, butch looking pussy. :scare:

I thought that you where getting a bit too personal there Ian until I read that's what Squee call's her 300. :D

Lovely car Squee and I really hope you enjoy it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

PS if anyone's wondering the thing in the tree is - it's a large plastic owl which I bought to protect my Zeds from the pigeon's target practice. I'm only seeing moderate success with that :/

S.

Have you thought about a breathable car cover to keep the poop off? They're pretty good so long as you make sure the car is clean before you put them on.

Have you thought about a breathable car cover to keep the poop off? They're pretty good so long as you make sure the car is clean before you put them on.

Yes I should invest in one of those really as it's still fresh paint on the zed so bird muck will really ruin it :S the only problem with a cover is it spoils the view ;)

Thanks for your kind comments on the car folks. And also the comments about my hooters!

S.

Maybe look at it this way, that your 300 will live on in other 300's. ;)

This.

I've been trying to resist my vulture nature and ask what parts you'll be selling....

But you couldn't ;)

Yeah, busted. :lol:

Nice looking Z32 Sarah :thumbs: Pleased you found a good one so quickly!