A big thanks to Zedrush!

sl114

You bitch! That training last night has made me so sore and every musicle in my body is aching, even ones i didnt know existed, that i cant even pick up my spoon to eat my porridge!

:lol:

Just kidding.

Bring on the 40kg kettlebells!!! :boxing:

BTW - watch out you boxers here, im going to get good ;)

lol was a pleasure mate, was actually quite impressed, you could hit the pads quite hard B)
You just wait dude till i get the power behind them, i wasnt even hitting them hard as i was so tired from those bloody squats!

Im just surprised i did those sets of elivated push ups!

You bitch! That training last night has made me so sore and every musicle in my body is aching, even ones i didnt know existed, that i cant even pick up my spoon to eat my porridge!

Just kidding.

You're aching because last night Zedrush was your bitch??? :yuck:;)

Just kidding.

You're aching because last night Zedrush was your bitch??? :yuck:;)

Haha i was waiting for something like that

last night has made me so sore and every musicle in my body is aching, even ones i didnt know existed, that i cant even pick up my spoon to eat my porridge!

found an appropriate smiley for you Louis :p

gayfight2.gif

or this

gayfight.gif

last night has made me so sore and every musicle in my body is aching, even ones i didnt know existed, that i cant even pick up my spoon to eat my porridge!

found an appropriate smiley for you Louis :p

gayfight2.gif

or this

gayfight.gif

Careful Tim, or i will beat you with your HUGE aerial!!! ;)

If this is in Wembley & you guys are comming down, let me know I work in Harrow 10 mins away & could try & meet you lot for a drink or two :D

yeh defo mate , you should have told me I would have sorted you out a ticket, its all sold out now :dry:

Pm me, or ring my mobile to let me know what time if your early :D

willl do I might be up there from 3pm so will call ya, Im coming up in my Dads Brabus as he is on holiday and left me with the keys :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Mum unfortunatly was more wiser and took her keys to her car :dry:

willl do I might be up there from 3pm so will call ya, Im coming up in my Dads Brabus as he is on holiday and left me with the keys :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Mum unfortunatly was more wiser and took her keys to her car :dry:

Boooooooooo to your mum! shes getting a new one anyway.

BTW - i am in total pain today and cant move my arms. You bastard!!!

Dude you serious?

Dude you serious?

No, just winding you up. They are pretty sore though, i just need to stretch them out and have a bath.

lol good cos next week you are gonna be aching, you got hill runs in the woods with a weighted jacket, swinmming with a bucket tied to you, and more kinetic training and pad work :thumbs:
swimming is easy, i used to do all that and worse for my national training. The rest...get stuffed! Im away that week now.