Anyone an Alien film fan?

HAMLNJ

Hi, mods sorry in advance if this isn't appropriate. However, I have an original 1979 alien poster. Listed/posted in Texas USA promoting the film.

It has been folded. But still in good condition for its age. Bought for £110. 2 years ago.

Delivered in a tube for a reasonable offers.

Thanks

Ian

post-19950-0-05229700-1392650520_thumb.jpg

I wasn't keen on the creases when I bought it but flattened well with good backing card in a frame would help. Apparently when they are finished with out side the cinemas, they are just folded and chucked.

Edited by HAMLNJ

This will be something special to someone, but it's a small market I guess for this Item. Going to be a hard sale I'd imagine. Good Luck though :teeth:

+1.

I had Issue 1 & 2 of "The Terminator" comic books that where released in the 90's ~ really thought they would be an easy sale and I'd get some good money for them but it took me ages to sell them and I was happy in the end just to get rid of them. :lol:

GLWTS HAMLNJ. :thumbs:

• Like 1

This will be something special to someone, but it's a small market I guess for this Item. Going to be a hard sale I'd imagine. Good Luck though :teeth:

+1.

I had Issue 1 & 2 of "The Terminator" comic books that where released in the 90's ~ really thought they would be an easy sale and I'd get some good money for them but it took me ages to sell them and I was happy in the end just to get rid of them. :lol:

Cheers Gareth, was a long shot but thought I'd might find some geeks on here!

I have the original Clint Eastwood Firefox poster somewhere and UK version comic of Star Wars number 1 but its a bit tatty. My Gran ran the local newsagent so used to get ll comics. Even had UK Marvel no1 one and 2000AD 1-10 with the free gifts living under my bed . Came back from school one day and the old man had decide to clean it up and ditched the lot. Hes still going in a home as result longest grudge ever haha !! Kidding

I have the original Clint Eastwood Firefox poster somewhere and UK version comic of Star Wars number 1 but its a bit tatty. My Gran ran the local newsagent so used to get ll comics. Even had UK Marvel no1 one and 2000AD 1-10 with the free gifts living under my bed . Came back from school one day and the old man had decide to clean it up and ditched the lot. Hes still going in a home as result longest grudge ever haha !! Kidding

Haha! Star Wars...now your talking. Picture? I'm obsessed

+1.

I recently bought a comic on ebay for 99p. It was Batman the brave and the bold issue 104 from 1972 in ok condition!

GLWTS HAMLNJ :)

• Like 1

Also if you watch the directors cut Mac Macdonald who played captain hollister in red dwarf has a totally cut role as the head bloke at LV426

James Remar also played Hicks before falling out with james cameron.....the first few scenes in the hive (which were filmed first) your looking at james remars back. Youll remeber him as paul walkers boss in fatf.

I calculate that the aliens wiki page cost my ex employer at least 35k in wages

• Like 1