Not a successful day...

Digsy

Off to Demon Tweeks today to get some Mintex Extreme brake pads fitted and thought I'd take the opportunity to have my new spigot rings put on and change to the black Gorilla spline drive lug nuts that Adam's supplied from the States.

Pads went on fine but neither lugs nor spigot rings were the correct size! :dry:

This is the third time Envy have sent me spigot rings which don't fit(including the set which came with my rims) and I'm at a loss as to what they find so hard in supplying rings that fit both car and wheel. They are supposed to be the experts when it comes to these things!!! :angry:

I'll give Z1 some leeway as this is their first **** up but I have waited weeks and they also hold themselves out to be Zed experts.

Felt a complete tw@t as every time I'm at DT something doesn't fit that they haven't supplied. :thumbdown:

On the bright side pads are much better than OEM giving more bite and excellent stopping power. :thumbs:

we'll have new ones sent in the AM, again, sorry for that mixup..I've scolded my guys (so used to sending lugs to the UK, typically for evo custoemrs!)

No problem. Thanks for the quick response. Don't suppose you have any suitable spigot rings, as my local guys who supplied the wheels don't seem to have a clue. :)

ah....typical alloys use a 73.1 mm outer bore, but the RP03 and a couple others use a 75mm outer bore. I don't stock them, would have to order (takes about a week or so typically)

How much, mate? I presume you haven't sent the new nuts yet so could hold on to them and post together?