Its Valentines Day.

WhackyWill

OK, I have cracked under the pressure and made her dinner. I thought it onl fair as she is busy painting the kitchen. :lol:

I was just looking at it on Faceplant and wondering WTF is he cooking? :lol:

OK, I have cracked under the pressure and made her dinner. I thought it onl fair as she is busy painting the kitchen. :lol:

Her favourite food it would seem, Spag bol. :stir:

Jo is going on the p*ss with her mates this evening, so I'm Xboxing all night. Win/win.

VD is over-rated, exploitative nonsense. My wifey is awesome all year round, and I tell her so: I refuse to be drawn into this crap of buying roses where the price is hiked by 10x and queuing in busy restaurants just because Clinton's say you should.

Definitely true and agree with that. ;)

Bought my Mrs a half price card & single Rose from a petrol station ~ classy. :D

You know how to treat a Woman... :scare:;)

:lol:

It's such a con though Valentines Day ~ if you really love someone you'll tell them every day & buy them things "just because".

Which is what I do with my fiancee. ;)

• Like 1

Jo is going on the p*ss with her mates this evening, so I'm Xboxing all night. Win/win.

VD is over-rated, exploitative nonsense. My wifey is awesome all year round, and I tell her so: I refuse to be drawn into this crap of buying roses where the price is hiked by 10x and queuing in busy restaurants just because Clinton's say you should.

Definitely true and agree with that. ;)

Bought my Mrs a half price card & single Rose from a petrol station ~ classy. :D

Are they for sale? I assumed they were where people take garden refuse for composting. ;)

Her favourite food it would seem, Spag bol. :stir:

Ishould have let her put the paint away before posting. Just off to wash the paint out of my hair. :surrender:

I cook every valentines, something a bit different to our usual pasta or pie. Today we have fillet steak with shitake mushrooms in a miring rice wine sauce with ginger and garlic. Last year was duck with strawberry and raspberry sauce. But will never go pay silly money for a crap fixed menu from a restaurant the whole day is a con.

Mind you, works better in Japan, I remember when we lived there 14th Feb was for the men, 14th March for the ladies - they have two days!

• Like 2

As I said to the Mrs ' Id rather show you I love you every day rather than a grand gesture on one day of the year '... So went out and bought her a new kettle as she loves her cuppa's :lol:

Card and roses aswell :teeth:

Taking her to Venice at the beginning of March so will romance her then ;)

• Like 2