Sun strips

anglais49

Are they supposed to be opaque or translucent? I presumed I'd need one you can still see through, like sunglasses... but all the ones I've found seem to be solid stickers.

Any traders here deal in them? Anyone point me in the direction of someone that does?

Cheers!

They can be solid, but they can only be so big. I think it's a percentage of the window. Not a fan of them anyway.

I think your wipers not allowed to go over it!

Take it to window tinting place and get them to put sun strip on inside of your windscreen using window tinting film... That way you still will see thru it and it won't be on the way of wipers :)

I've had my windows tinted in every car I've owned with all of them having a sun strip minus the 350. I would recomend going to a tinting place and get them to do it as it will be cheap and you could no doubt wait while they do it. Just get the darkest tint on it then it will still be somewhat visable through it :thumbs:

solid sunstrips look fine on a race car, but definitely tinted but translucent for a road car.

and yes, if the windscreen wipers go over the sunstrip its a fail. although i guess you could fit smaller windscreen wipers? :shrug:

Ye you can do that to make it pass lmao stupid rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk