They Shouldn't Be On The Road (2)

WhackyWill

Whenever I see a learner no matter how annoying they're being I just always try and think that I was them once so just let them get on with it.

Should of got your young lad to grab a picture on his phone of this 4x4 tough guy ioneabee so we could all have a good laugh at him. :lol:

Don't let it spoil your day though. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Last night I was on the outside lane of the motorway and overtook a hideously moddified 1.2 clio, it had lexus lights, a twin exhaust, diy window tints and two chav looking numptys in the front seats. I wasn't speeding or driving like a nob, just doing the speed limit on my way home from work. I passed the clio and turned off at the next slip road.

This guy also turned off the slip road and I could tell he was trying his best to catch up with me (could hear the awful exhaust going full belt), he tried twice to overtake me on the roadabout at the bottom of the slip road but due to traffic he couldn't get past, the roundabout has traffic lights on the exit and this guy pulls in behind me, soon as the lights change to green he overtakes in the wrong lane into oncoming traffic to get past me.

What exactly was this idiot trying to prove?

• Like 1

Last night I was on the outside lane of the motorway and overtook a hideously moddified 1.2 clio, it had lexus lights, a twin exhaust, diy window tints and two chav looking numptys in the front seats. I wasn't speeding or driving like a nob, just doing the speed limit on my way home from work. I passed the clio and turned off at the next slip road.

This guy also turned off the slip road and I could tell he was trying his best to catch up with me (could hear the awful exhaust going full belt), he tried twice to overtake me on the roadabout at the bottom of the slip road but due to traffic he couldn't get past, the roundabout has traffic lights on the exit and this guy pulls in behind me, soon as the lights change to green he overtakes in the wrong lane into oncoming traffic to get past me.

What exactly was this idiot trying to prove?

You should search the "Renault Clio owners club" forum ~ probably a post on there somewhere, probably titled "thrashed a 350Z in a race with my modded Clio". :lol:

What a tool. :dry:

• Like 3

Much as I complain about cyclists with No lights, and I see them every evening.

Has anybody come across the cyclist with the 5000 watt LED "Strobe Light"

who instead of directing down to see where they are going shine it directly

into you eyes when approaching them or straight into your rear view mirror

when they are behind you..Thank God / Alla / Buda / and any other God I have left out

that I don't suffer from Epilepsy. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Much as I complain about cyclists with No lights, and I see them every evening.

Has anybody come across the cyclist with the 5000 watt LED "Strobe Light"

who instead of directing down to see where they are going shine it directly

into you eyes when approaching them or straight into your rear view mirror

when they are behind you..Thank God / Alla / Buda / and any other God I have left out

that I don't suffer from Epilepsy. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Yep seen one prat before locally with one. :angry: What I don't get is why they need a strobe effect?! honestly is no need for that.

I mean if we went driving our cars around with strobe effect headlights the Police would be all over us. :dry:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just had dinner with some friends, whose Daughter has just passed

her driving test a month or so ago, they were talking about buying her

a car as she's using her Mums at the moment.

she then pipes up and asks.".Do Road Sign's Matter at Night as Well" ... :scare: :scare: :surrender:..

• Like 3

my son has just passed his theory............one step closer - god help us all

Congrats to him ~ sure he'll be fine as I do believe for the most part that good parents make a difference. ;)

:surrender:

on a dual carriageway yesterday - I was doing 70(ish), traffic in the outside lane, I moved over to the inside lane, so did the car in front to overtake the slower car (no problem there) - I gradually caught him up, but left a decent space between him and me. When he then pulled into the outside lane again, I carried on and overtook him - as I went past, he gave me the finger and several other derogatory gestures.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong.................'cos I haven't got a clue :shrug:

Had he asked to go on your map?... ;-)

Congrats to him ~ sure he'll be fine as I do believe for the most part that good parents make a difference. ;)

:surrender:

:lol:

Just don't let him drive the Zed then. ;)

on a dual carriageway yesterday - I was doing 70(ish), traffic in the outside lane, I moved over to the inside lane, so did the car in front to overtake the slower car (no problem there) - I gradually caught him up, but left a decent space between him and me. When he then pulled into the outside lane again, I carried on and overtook him - as I went past, he gave me the finger and several other derogatory gestures.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong.................'cos I haven't got a clue :shrug:

Had he asked to go on your map?... ;-)

have I missed you off ? - pm me details if you like

Two of mine have cars now (third just starting lessons) having cars has actually been and really nice thing in that we have that in common (separated from mother a few years back) oldest has a Mondeo ST, middle a Golg GTI, always on about their latest mod, all very excited when I got the z!. Though youngest wants a VW polo, hope he's grows out of that lol..

• Like 3

Two of mine have cars now (third just starting lessons) having cars has actually been and really nice thing in that we have that in common (separated from mother a few years back) oldest has a Mondeo ST, middle a Golg GTI, always on about their latest mod, all very excited when I got the z!. Though youngest wants a VW polo, hope he's grows out of that lol..

Polo's probably a safe bet for a first car tbh ~ definitely won't be breaking any speed records in that. ;)