Papa Z at CS

chirag1988

Did Ajay also design the roadster?

I'm sure he was involved in the design of the roadster, but it was probably played off of the initial design of the coupe

He's heading back to California soon and looking to pick up a HR Zed once he's out there :)

my cousin (Ajay Panchal, designer of the 350z)

It's a small world in zed land Chriag - I believe your cousin is mates with an old neighbour of mine from when I was living in Isleworth, SW London. He's a chap called Ketan, but his surname escapes me atm! Hope you like the new exhaust :)

Good to meet you, Chirag, I'll be seeing Ajay again on Saturday so we'll arrange the delivery of your old system... :)

Thanks Mitz, was good to meet you too :) the drive back was great for getting used to the cobra. Already turning heads down the high street today :thumbs:

Great pic and hope you're enjoying your new exhaust. B):thumbs:

Thanks mate, the resonated is just right! Hit the throttle to hear it roar and ease off for a cruise with a gentle hum for those longer journeys :)

my cousin (Ajay Panchal, designer of the 350z)

It's a small world in zed land Chriag - I believe your cousin is mates with an old neighbour of mine from when I was living in Isleworth, SW London. He's a chap called Ketan, but his surname escapes me atm! Hope you like the new exhaust :)

It's good to hear he's been well connected within the community too :)

• Like 1