Gran Turismo 6 350-UK Championship

KyleR

I set my LSD up for a bit more understeer and racing soft suspension with max down force from bgw. Keeps the handling a bit more predictable on the bumpy 'ring.

I'll try the softer suspension, see if there's some time there. I've not found it too skittish though, as long as you give the vicious kerbs son room!

I find the softer suspension better on the 'ring.

The 350 is razor sharp on GT6. Really responsive handling which I find a bit too much on the ring so I dull it down a bit.

But that's just me :)

TOP TIP :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's so much more forgiving! The first lap I was 10 seconds down and not convinced, but then I started attacking the kerbs and ripped out a

6:47.454

I don't really like the way it now takes off over crests though :scare:

I'm never going to beat that!

Have you got BGW for rear down force?

Brake just before you go over a crest. It'll shift weight forward and stop you taking off and keep things even.

Edited by TT350

BGW set to 20. I've done every mod, except the NOS, SC and the custom box and suspension.

Might try and stiffen up the LSD now she behaves a bit better - there's always a second out there :ninja:

6:57.387

6:54.175

Yeah cheers for that TT. :dry:

I've just been relegated to third place now, ...in a three man race. :rant::lol:

Then this happened: 6:54:806 :DB)

Well I had to pull something out of the bag seeing as I put the challenge up. Lol.

• Like 1

6:44.325

There's a few quarter seconds dotted around out there, but for the life of me I can't put them all together in one lap on such a long track, without a trip across the grass or a barrier collision :(

That you in the video?

I hear the whine of custom gears :)

It's the 6 speed box you can buy, just above the customisable one.

Wait what?! :dry: ...custom gear box?

I'm still running the standard cr*p. :lol:

Going to have a go at this on the weekend after I change the gearbox. B);)

This changes EVERYTHING!!!!!

I know right.

We might actually have a chance at catching up with Stu's time, ...or, maybe we still won't beat it and look even more inept. :dry::surrender::lol:

I'm gonna give it a good go in a bit!

Can you not have a go until the weekend?

Listen to yourselves ladies. Desperation is a stinky cologne....

BGW set to 20. I've done every mod, except the NOS, SC and the custom box and suspension.

Might try and stiffen up the LSD now she behaves a bit better - there's always a second out there :ninja:

Edited by SuperStu

• 3 weeks later...

Come on GMBALLISTIC!!

:lol:

Haven't played GT6 in awhile now as I've got an awesome new game ~ Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition. B)

Been waiting for the weekend just to play that as not really got time in the week. If I get bored of blowing peoples heads off I'll give GT6 another shot though. :D

Come on GMBALLISTIC!!

:lol:

Haven't played GT6 in awhile now as I've got an awesome new game ~ Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition. B)

Been waiting for the weekend just to play that as not really got time in the week. If I get bored of blowing peoples heads off I'll give GT6 another shot though. :D

Nothing more entertaining than taking the talibans head off with a .50bmg lol