Pics @ the Pod

Jehuty

So went to the memorial event for Paul Walker yesterday and thought what better time for some new shots of the Z. Took a few runs up the strip... first experience in a RWD car... the first i was up against an E46 m3.. nerves, inexperience in launching a rwd car and a damp track got me a sideways start and 16.9 second time. Next up was a great improvement with 15.4 and finally nailed 15.2... i reckon with a bit of practice and a dry track i'll be in the 14's!

Anyway the pics...

Spec list as it stands:

LED Front, interior and rear number plate bulbs

stubby arial

Grooved discs & uprated pads front & rear

K&N Panel filter

HKS Rep cat-back exhaust system

20mm front 25mm rear Bimecc spacers

30mm Eibach Lowering springs

Kumho ku39 rear tyres

Toyo Proxy front tyres

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Jehuty
  • Like 2

Cool pics dude.. you got some guts getting a zed infront of the tree in the wet!!

How did you manage to put any of it down?

Do you use TC when accelerating hard like that? Iv not had mine long but I had a go ar launching it and it bogged down with TC on just wondered if it would help of hinder?

Cool pics dude.. you got some guts getting a zed infront of the tree in the wet!!

How did you manage to put any of it down?

Do you use TC when accelerating hard like that? Iv not had mine long but I had a go ar launching it and it bogged down with TC on just wondered if it would help of hinder?

Nice pictures Jehuty and I love your Zed. Great colour and it sit's very nicely. B):thumbs:

@ Spatt ~ TC off imo. Launched my Zed a few times and it's much quicker with TC off. Just got to use your right foot to control the power your feeding in. As Juhuty mentioned though you can end up go sideways from a hard launch especially in the wet but all good fun. :D

Ok.. i haven't turned mine off yet :scare: to scared.. its wild even with it on.. i got the car back in November so not in a hurry to experiment yet ;)

How can you accelerate like that without it on! i mean i go near the throttle at high revs and the backs saying "im gunna let go" i would imagine its like when topgear go to the states and they're dragging in the rain i think may is in the 458 italia and clarkson in the AMG SLR they just stand still haha!