Kimi's best bits

M13KYF

I cannot wait for next season, where Alonso spanks Kimi on every single track and people get very bored of his "witticisms".

Never thought I'd ever find myself cheering Alonso on...

I quite like Kimi, a friend met him in an Oslo nightclub a few years back and said he was a really nice friendly guy too. The sport needs characters like him to be fair.

While I agree the team will be 100% focused on Alonso I think the fact the rules have changed so much whoever adapts the quickest will probably be champion.

It's the first season in years where I can see myself wanting to watch whole races never mind the whole season

• Like 1

I cannot wait for next season, where Alonso spanks Kimi on every single track and people get very bored of his "witticisms".

Never thought I'd ever find myself cheering Alonso on...

O it's OK I'm sure you "know what you are doing" ;)

I quite like Kimi, a friend met him in an Oslo nightclub a few years back and said he was a really nice friendly guy too. The sport needs characters like him to be fair.

Oh I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he's irritating. He looks bored all the time, and the whole attitude of not giving a crap gets old really quickly. If he's not prepared to at least pretend he's enjoying himself, then he should move over and let someone else have a go. Lewis is my favourite driver, but I can't stand it when he moans as well. It's partly why I'm so pleased that Ricciardo got a shot at RB, as he's never without a smile on his face and just seems to get on with things regardless.