Terrorists Near to where i work?

Beavis

Came to work last night to find 3 vans full of coppers camped out on the Car park, they were all in plain white vans and wearing civvys. I asked them what they were doing at 9 last night, and they said they were monitoring vehicle crime....... I said pull the other one its either a drugs bust or jokingly said a terrorist cell :blush: . Seems i was right on the second count because today outside where i work it is cordoned off with loads of police and incident vans and tv cameras outside a house across the road. It is linked i think to the 2 that got arrested last night on the M6, they lived litererally 50 yards from my place of work :scare:

What I cant understand is when the Glasgow bombers were trying to set a bomb off the police were grappling with them , I would have thought a shoot to kill policy is the name of the game in this scenario ??

Probably did not have any shooters!! I would arm the police with Magnum 45s Clint Eastwood style.

Beavis, do you work in Basra? :surrender:

Might as well it seems :scare: Just driven past and their is a big police presence again this morning and lots of media attention. Spoke to the next door neighbour this morning who said he was a perfect gent. He worked at the hospital in Newcastle under lyme. :scare: Just goes to show you just dont know what is going on around you.

When I go to the Scottish Auctions ( twice a week usually ) I stay in the Travelodge directly across the road from Glasgow Airport, which is a bit scary !

We had an Asian on the phone this morning enquiring about a Jeep Cherokee we have for sale - which is even more scary. I have never seen an Asian in a Cherokee, except for on the News footage from Glasgow Airport ! I told my salesman that it was probably a wind up, but if the guy buys the car and asks directions to Manchester Airport we should call the Police.

And anyway, these terrorists have no respect for the law. It's been against the law in Scotland for ages for people to smoke in public... :p