might "need" new exhaust

davedutch

What's your budget ideally? and are you after a full system (cat to back)? . Might help people suggest things nearer what you're after.

I have Berks HFC's and an Invidia Gemini full stainless steel system supplied by Tarmac Sportz which I highly recommend. It is at the higher end of the exhausts price wise though but worth it imo for the quality & sound. :thumbs:

What's your budget ideally? and are you after a full system (cat to back)? . Might help people suggest things nearer what you're after.

I have Berks HFC's and an Invidia Gemini full stainless steel system supplied by Tarmac Sportz which I highly recommend. It is at the higher end of the exhausts price wise though but worth it imo for the quality & sound. :thumbs:

+1

Cheers guys, I think cat back as I have no desire to have probs @MOT time.

Mitz, as you know there is no desperate need but it will need changing sooner rather than later so Wales seems a good excuse to get it changed. Need to figure what sounds best resonated or un resonated

Holiday to the Dordoigne in Feb so prob leave til after that. Probably should just leave my credit card at your place.

• Like 1