Private plate pressie

Stew

Hey folks, I know that private plates have been covered extensively in the past, I was just wondering if anyone had bought one as a present for anyone or recieved one as a present?

I have found one I think my girlfriend would like but she is VERY fussy. I don't want to buy her it and get it wrong.....

Anybody any thoughts on this?

Im looking for one, seen a few I like,

My last one that I sold with my car was T3XT J and just seen J4 TXT for same price so tempted but might not bother. Seen these so might get one of them:

V3XTT

L33AVE

S4VE J

S7NER

still looking :)

W1PE U

J4R YU

I bought one as a present for Tracy.

My thoughts are as long as it means something to the person rather than the car then it is a present for life.

Nothing wrong with having a plate that is appropriate for the car, but I consider that more of a "mod" to the car, rather than a present for the driver/owner.

Yes Tracy liked/likes it. She didnt want to take the Z to work until it had her plate on so that when it first turned up in the car park people knew it was hers.

She did not pick it, but I had done a bit of research first, asking what she thought of my brothers plate (his is exactly the same as hers, but with a different letter S for stephen rather than T for Tracy).

She thought it was nice and looked good. Once I had bought it, I waited a while and then went on the DVLA website with her to "check" and see what was available. When I tried searching for the number I had bought it came up as unavailble. So I suggested that we cant have that number as someone else has bought it. I could see Tracy was dissapointed that she couldnt have the number.

Therefor I knew when she unwrapped the plates that I had made up for her and discovered that the person who had bought the plates was actually myself, she would be happy :)

she loves it! (The plate too.... :blush: )

Digsy you tart!

Ok, decided I will go for it. Private Plate Office shut though. Will call in the morning to buy it.

I called her mum for advice (mum knows best) and she thought it was a great idea!

I'm excited about it now.

she loves it! (The plate too.... :blush: )

Digsy you tart!

Ok, decided I will go for it. Private Plate Office shut though. Will call in the morning to buy it.

I called her mum for advice (mum knows best) and she thought it was a great idea!

I'm excited about it now.

Go for it, I can't see her being disappointed. :thumbs: