just got engaged

evilscorp

Congratulations.

And now the spending starts..... I got married last year and the whole wedding planing thing was a nightmare. My missus happily started off all normal thinking we could do it on a budget. At one point she was even up for the idea of buying a wedding dress off ebay 2nd hand, but that soon went out the window after she went out and tried on some £3k dresses. :(

Then of course you have to have better stuff than your friends weddings.. etc. etc.. then the honey moon - oh lets have everything top notch. Then as soon as you mention wedding, people jack their prices up... Ended up spending about £25k and she still wasnt happy. Argh!

Still, i remember the day well as it is all down hill from there. I can count on my hand the number of times ive had any bedroom activity since then, and as her new years resolution (Diet) has highlighted, shes put on about 5 stone in weight since we got married last year.

Im sure you will be okay tho! :thumbs: