What is best thread

Aglii

To be fair. I've been speaking with Aglii in chat and he's actually a pretty decent bloke. English is not his native tongue so this may be why theres some issues on whats being said and how its interpreted

+1. ;)

Well not used "chat" but Aglii (Helgi) and I have exchanged message's.

Seem's a decent enough young guy and his English is definitely better than any of our Icelandic would be. :lol:

I'm with Ekona on this..... I know I know.

We can all say XXX is the best but we are all different, and our setups are also different for a reason.

To be fair its a bit of a wasted thread.

But hey, at least it adds one more post to my post count :lol:

To be fair. I've been speaking with Aglii in chat and he's actually a pretty decent bloke. English is not his native tongue so this may be why theres some issues on whats being said and how its interpreted

+1. ;)

Seem's a decent enough young guy and his English is definitely better than any of our Icelandic would be. :lol:

70% me, 30% translators :lol:

+1. ;)

70% me, 30% translators :lol:

If I was trying to speak Icelandic it would have to be 100% translator. :lol:;)

Nei, láttu ekki svona þú værir enga stund að læra flotta tungumálið okkar vinur.

Its hard to use translators for Icelandic most of the time it wont even get close to translating it right

Edited by Aglii

Nei, láttu ekki svona þú værir enga stund að læra flotta tungumálið okkar vinur.

Its hard to use translators for Iceland most of the time it wont even get close to translating it right

Below is what Google came up with. :lol: Still closer than what I could have guessed you wrote. :thumbs:

Google translator said: "No, come on, you'd have no time to learn the language of our splendid friend."

630RWHP :blush::lol:

Pause at 0:25 sec and check out the list that makes 630RWHP, its the same car and same owner 5 years ago :p

This is the best video

Also same guy same car, just all difrent paint jobs, cant really say if the reporters are joking or not

"Under the hood consits of many, many upgrades. We started first by lifting the engine to add Borla Headers, Downpipes, camshaft, forged pistons, and Borla 3" dual exhaust. Next we added a 5 stage 6 puck clutch, light weight flywheel, and short throw shifter with the addition of unorthodox pulleys. That combination along with the gear change allowed for faster RPM's and more engine response. I sent the car off with the UTECH to get programmed to get all the aftermarket performance parts running in synce with each other. Next we added a two stage nitrous kit with 200 shot nozzle. Aftermarket racing 3 core radiator, higher output fans to help with cooling the car. Last we added front and rear sway bars and aftermarket suspension, so I could easily adapt my car to any road or track condition that it came upon. All this results in 630 + horse power and running in the 6's in the 1/8th mile. "

We then partnered up with Nissan and Foose to come up with a unique set of rims(20"X 10") that would not only be one of a kind but would not adjust factory ride height. The lambo doors where a great addition and eye turner and removed some additional weight

Edited by Aglii

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately some of the recommendations are way out of date. :blush:

2 years is a long time in the tuning industry.

Alex. :)

Infact I would like to hear your recommendations Alex as I am looking into cams atm but looking to go forced induction in the future..