The Trafford Centre...shopping/eating/FIGHTING

HEADPHONES

Seriously, I mean seriously? The whole thing is just ridiculous, with the random guy turning up and offering to officiate! That said, there is almost a nobility about it that these two lads decided to sort it out without sneaking off and coming back with all their mates armed to the hilt with knives and whatnot, but still, shocking.

Sub human filthy scumbags doing that in front of kids and normal people in my opinion

Take it into a cage or ring, pussy's dancing round in front of mums and kids .. Pathetic !

Security had no idea how to deal with it

Exactly my thought's.

Boil's my blood seeing these idiots fighting like that in such a public place with women & children all around. They truly are scum imo.

• Like 1

Thing is ,if I'd been shopping and witnessed that I would of found it unnerving so kids seeing it would be terrified. As for the security I don't think they knew how to handle it, they are more used to holding onto a shoplifter until the police arrive

Stupid venue but I tell you what at least gyppos bury it in an honourable way. 1 fight, older blokes keep it clean, finished.

No knives, guns, sneak attacks.

Not saying its big or clever but if it has to be that way then thats how it should be done......except not in a shopping centre!

• 5 months later...