rear window misting up all the time now winters here!

RDON

is it me! or does any one else have the same problem, the rear window seems to mist up really easy and even if you get it cleared and then come back to the car in say ten minutes, its all misted back up again. ?????? is there anything i can use to treat the window to stop it?

Related issue here, I don't have the setting on re circulate, no water leaks anywhere but twice lately I have had to pull over on a main road cause the condensation just got so bad couldn't see a thing. The whole car was dripping. This is with air con on full blast & it works, heaters work fine to.

I've read this can be cured by changing the pollen filter, but research on here says we don't have 1, any other cures?

Related issue here, I don't have the setting on re circulate, no water leaks anywhere but twice lately I have had to pull over on a main road cause the condensation just got so bad couldn't see a thing. The whole car was dripping. This is with air con on full blast & it works, heaters work fine to.

I've read this can be cured by changing the pollen filter, but research on here says we don't have 1, any other cures?

There is NO pollen filter...!!! :scare: :scare: :surrender:

You should find that as soon as you switch on the air con and set to screen demisting in auto mode it trips to re-circulating - what you want so that it is not dragging in cold air from the outside as that will not help the system to work effectively.

See pages 4.9-4.10 of the 350 handbook

As Will says - no pollen filters on the Zeds.

Thanks guys for responses, as I said above did use search first & sussed there is no pollen filter, was hoping with the zed might an alternative cure, heh ho, never mind. Not sure on auto setting mine defaults to re circulate thou, will check that out.

Seem timely to say Merry Xmas to anyone sad enough to be reading his!!!

Enjoy the hols all.