MY 350

M350ZB

At last i have meet 350 posts, and i can get my stickers, send them my way, going straight on car :teeth:

You may have even reached the 350 even quicker than i did with even less useful posts :scare:

PM TheMinel for ya sticker

I dont think you beat me though ;)

At last i have meet 350 posts, and i can get my stickers, send them my way, going straight on car :teeth:

You may have even reached the 350 even quicker than i did with even less useful posts :scare:

....I reckon you've been a bit quiet recently - your normally all over this site like a bad rash........! :)

....I reckon you've been a bit quiet recently - your normally all over this site like a bad rash........! :)

Yeah i had a good telling off my admin and mods. YEAH RIGHT!

Im just really busy with work at the moment and other things. All down to my promotion and lots of new enjoyable showing coming up on MTV keeping me and my team way too busy!

Dont worry though, it will pick up soon :thumbs::teeth:

don't worry louis, we've got an eye on you. Still can :ban: ya especially you not being a owner anymore

...you not got a Zed anymore Louis - it only seemed like yesterday you were drooling over other peoples Zeds' - until you finally got one yourself!!?? :) What happened???