Varrstoen Centre Cap

Daryl

I appear to have lost a centre cap from from of my ES2.2's, and didnt know if anyone had a spare laying around, as they are normally sold in 4's, and I only need one.

Bugger.

Hope you can source the odd one from somehwere mate as I know these can be a pain to get hold of.

I appear to have lost a centre cap from from of my ES2.2's, and didnt know if anyone had a spare laying around, as they are normally sold in 4's, and I only need one.

Well if you buy a set of 4 at least you're covered for the next 3 times this happens. :shrug:

Trouble is, the wheels are a custom colour, so means il have to get the centre caps painted, as I think matt black or brilliant silver will look poo. Not that you can tell what colour my wheels are the moment due to them being so dirty

I'd suggest that's even more reason to buy 4? Surely the cost of painting 4 isn't much more expensive than doing just the one. But if you lose another one you have the full painting expense again?