surprise!!

flirt

Just an update on the TT conversion..

Soooo glad i had it done. was in two minds sell the Z and get a carrera or TT the Z. Decided to TT the Z and put a big smile on my face when some guy in a M Z4 tried to have a go. he was that shocked he waved me over... but damn all you clever forced induction people... why are you always right!! Yes I do need brakes, yes I did say i wasnt going to get them up rated!! on order :)

Ive promised pics I know and im waiting for the sun!! and a few nice girls in bikinis lol

I guess this has been asked / covered before elsewhere but:

1. What's involved in the TT conversion?

2. Approx cost?

3. Benefits of having it done? What actual gains do you get?

1. Lots

2. £10k+

3. 100 BHP

PS: If you wanna increase number 3 you'll have to increase number 2 :blush:

1st let the professional do the install (No not bodey and doyle)

2nd 8K

3rd 400bhp & 400ftlbs off torque from very low down to make one quick quick car & the knowledge that you can have a lot more power with a built engine if you wish to :yahoo:

1st let the professional do the install (No not bodey and doyle)

2nd 8K

3rd 400bhp & 400ftlbs off torque from very low down to make one quick quick car & the knowledge that you can have a lot more power with a built engine if you wish to :yahoo:

...does the engine have a shelf-life i.e. if you rag it continuously how many miles will you get out of it -10k-20k?

G

All engines have a shelf life depending on how they are treated.

As long as you have an oil change every 4k then all should be ok at 400+400.

If you are spending 20k then that will include a built engine then that depends on what you use to build the block and who and again how it is looked after and who dose the mapping.

The key to all off this is the good install and mapping and regular servicing and all should be fine.

I am now on 9.5k with my TT kit fitted and mapped by WRC and all is fine and dandy as is every other TT fitted and mapped

are you talking performance gains or women gains!!

Im waiting to blow a fast porsche with two fit girls in and see what happens!! lol

na serious the advice on this site is spot on, its more than 8k for me now. you def need wheels thou. best thing i did :)