Lethal storm and tidal surge sees thousands out of homes

Adrian@TORQEN

Gravesend and Greenhithe have severe flood warnings for around 2am! SMD may be floating along in his Jag lol

A good excuse for the train Southeastern trains not to be running in the morning, they'll use anything to excuse their crap service, they're already stating major disruption and cancelling services and it's not even raining yet! at least I might get a lie in though lol

Edited by Voodoo Vix

Gravesend and Greenhithe have severe flood warnings for around 2am! SMD may be floating along in his Jag lol

A good excuse for the train Southeastern trains not to be running in the morning, they'll use anything to excuse their crap service, but at least I might get a lie in lol

No doubt SMD will say it's another form of wafting. Hope everyone is ok.

Been very windy here in Cleethorpes,massive high tides, been some flooding but fingers crossed no one has been hurt.At work at the moment,one of the stores buildings has been badly damaged,and we had a tidal surge at our cooling water intakes which was impressive.Keep safe everyone :thumbs:

Got a text from my mate on Wednesday.....

" 9.9 mtr tide. 40 mph winds. great rollers. You up for a ski tom ? "

We ski out of Rhyl.. :scare:

Luckily...... I have a knackered elbow at the moment so declined. (never thought I'd be glad my elbow is sore and also my names not Tom)

So very very glad I declined.

(9.8 mtr tide at 1 pm today then they start to diminish)