Anybody up for it..??

WhackyWill

Think I'll be making a deposit come payday, got 2 other friends interested.

Hopefully a few from this forum will be up for it!

That would be good, lets not miss the boat with this one, once its announced they reckon they will be booked out in a day or two,

My contact there is Mel, so if any thing else you need to know shoot her an email. :thumbs:

Oh nice, thats who was replying on the email :)

Thats good as she's very helpful. :thumbs:

Well, just signed up. How to hell do I manage to get myself into trouble all the time, I don't know. Wife's birthday on 13/07 and 10 years anniversary from our wedding day on the 10/07, while I'll be away partying... I guess one has to take risks in life, otherwise life would be damn boring! :lol:

Not like you missed this years anniversary.... oh hang on :lol:

That would be good, lets not miss the boat with this one, once its announced they reckon they will be booked out in a day or two,

My contact there is Mel, so if any thing else you need to know shoot her an email. :thumbs:

Probably get a reply tomorrow as it's late now, just asked a few questions regarding return, guessing its down to us etc, but are the train/ferry return tickets :) So I'll post up when I find out. Would be tempted to divert on the way back and head to the Italian mountains :p
  • Like 1

Probably get a reply tomorrow as it's late now, just asked a few questions regarding return, guessing its down to us etc, but are the train/ferry return tickets :) So I'll post up when I find out. Would be tempted to divert on the way back and head to the Italian mountains :p

Some great roads in Italy to have fun on.. :thumbs:

Yeah, its only a 'minor' detour on the way back :lol:

Mel just replied, it's basically a one way trip, No return tickets on the euro/ferry etc.

Don't think thats put me off though, think I'll definitely be going to this :thumbs: