Anybody up for it..??

WhackyWill

I don't read the specifics at the end just watched the pictures lol.

That's a fairly good price to be fair. Problem is I've already got a 3 week'er planned for the Traaaaanfugarashhhhhhhuuuuuuuun Highway.

Well, just signed up. How to hell do I manage to get myself into trouble all the time, I don't know. Wife's birthday on 13/07 and 10 years anniversary from our wedding day on the 10/07, while I'll be away partying... I guess one has to take risks in life, otherwise life would be damn boring! :lol:

• Like 1

Well, just signed up. How to hell do I manage to get myself into trouble all the time, I don't know. Wife's birthday on 13/07 and 10 years anniversary from our wedding day on the 10/07, while I'll be away partying... I guess one has to take risks in life, otherwise life would be damn boring! :lol:

Well done Octet, you will enjoy every minute of it. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hmm...looks like it's about to be full. Says max 100 cars. Now is that per team or 100 Teams? :/

Plus £1000 goody bag! Thats what tempted me :lol: Would of loved to have done this, but if its full...

May be able to find you a space if you are genuine interested. ;)

Hmm...looks like it's about to be full. Says max 100 cars. Now is that per team or 100 Teams? :/

Plus £1000 goody bag! Thats what tempted me :lol: Would of loved to have done this, but if its full...

Yup think I am along with one other person.

Yup think I am along with one other person.

Is that a "think" or a definite maybe..PM me if you are really interested. :surrender:

Just spoke to them, they are fully booked, but they are running another... this is what they mailed me. Might be worth seeing if anyone is seriously up for this?

Hello am sorry to say we are fully booked on the Marbella rally but we do have a 2nd rally which will be to Ibiza which leaves on the 30th of Aug

The price is £1150 per a person and that will go on sale at our celeb party on the 23rd of Jan.

With the Ibiza rally we should sell that within 48 hours as the event is being covered by the national media and have some big names who are taking part.

We would be happy to let you book for that rally now if you wanted so you did not miss out.

The down payment is £250 and you pay the rest on the 1st of April regards Mel

I've replied back asking for more information.

• Like 1

Just spoke to them, they are fully booked, but they are running another... this is what they mailed me. Might be worth seeing if anyone is seriously up for this?

Hello am sorry to say we are fully booked on the Marbella rally but we do have a 2nd rally which will be to Ibiza which leaves on the 30th of Aug

The price is £1150 per a person and that will go on sale at our celeb party on the 23rd of Jan.

With the Ibiza rally we should sell that within 48 hours as the event is being covered by the national media and have some big names who are taking part.

We would be happy to let you book for that rally now if you wanted so you did not miss out.

Th Ibiza rally is a min of 2 people per a team and we start at top gear and that's the only track on the Ibiza rally.

We go to Paris Nice Barcelona Valencia and then Ibiza

Hi Grundy.

I just checked and Marbella is full booked with a reserve list of 20..!,

My contact cannot even get a place as all deposits are now taken.

Ibiza sounds good. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Think I'll be making a deposit come payday, got 2 other friends interested.

Hopefully a few from this forum will be up for it!

That would be good, lets not miss the boat with this one, once its announced they reckon they will be booked out in a day or two,

My contact there is Mel, so if any thing else you need to know shoot her an email. :thumbs:

Think I'll be making a deposit come payday, got 2 other friends interested.

Hopefully a few from this forum will be up for it!

That would be good, lets not miss the boat with this one, once its announced they reckon they will be booked out in a day or two,

My contact there is Mel, so if any thing else you need to know shoot her an email. :thumbs:

Oh nice, thats who was replying on the email :)