My mates on Celica on eBay. Seller is talking complete BS!!

mattross1313

A mate just linked me to this eBay advert. It is his old car which was sold to compete in a charity gum ball type rally, and then sold for charity. The new buyer has just listed it on eBay and talking absolute tripe about it. I thought I would share as its too funny.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131053219188

It can be best described as a GT2 Homologation style race road car - along the same style as a Porsche GT2 or Ferrari Challenge.

When it is quite literally just a 3SGE Celica with some stickers on it.

• Like 1

Sounds a bit over the top..love the question "its got Brembo stickers on the brake callipers" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spotted that, how does the guy asking the Q even know? There such bad pictures (Not quality, just same images)

If he's saying its a great engine etc, where are the images to the engine bay.

I'd never buy a car with an advert like that 'Can get 80 in 2nd gear'

Sounds a bit over the top..love the question "its got Brembo stickers on the brake callipers" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spotted that, how does the guy asking the Q even know? There such bad pictures (Not quality, just same images)

If he's saying its a great engine etc, where are the images to the engine bay.

I'd never buy a car with an advert like that 'Can get 80 in 2nd gear'

I'd never buy a car with an advert like that where the seller refer's to his car as "she" so much. :blink: Daft the people who do that imo. If my car did have a "gender" it would be male and he could f**k all your Dad's cars up. :lol:
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...