Bloody parking fines

coldel

I'm on tools myself..last year alone I got around £1k in penalties.London is a bitch for this,specially Camden council ,those ****ers hide behind tries issue a ticket and bang straight on your windscreen..Luckily 40% of those tickets I won.Last 4 tickets I got from moving enforcement vehicle.Be carefull with those! You park for a minute on a single line( restricted time) you will be done.These cars have powerful CCTV lenses and can zoom in from hundred meters away from you.Once I nearly punched the parking warden,police was passing by ,saw me and had to stop and calm me down.Luckily I won that case...****ing hate these guys! Wonder if they sleep at night at all with all the grief they got from people!!!

Edited by Dashurik

Cheers Dave, think we are just going to pay up - its only £30 and a lesson learned. I guess what got my goat was the complete lack of support from the university on her behalf, given she has been there as a temp for over a year now. And that she has been managing a team and running the whole show 'informally' since the boss walked out 'stressed' 2 months back. And the lowest paid person there...but don't get me started on that.

Yeah that sucks big time, you would think they would be bothered....

A few on here getting their y-fronts twisted :p

I know Col quite well and he knows full well I am not being flippant just matter of fact :boxing:

Sent from the golf club...