Making OEM Rays Shine?

allaboutthepasty

Ok, so a little bit of background info. I recently bought a second hand Rays alloy as I took a chunk out of mine. It came from the breakers and is in need of a refurb. My other 3 corners look fine in my opinion, no flaking or bubbling, laquer I presume is ok as nothing seems to pit to them, so this side of Christmas I can't justify getting the lot done. The only thing is now, I know that my new acid dipped and resprayed wheel is going to show up my other 3, regardless of how good I think they are at the moment.

I've never used any kind of wheel cleaning products before, I just shampoo my alloys at the end of every wash. I've used the search button and read tips on cleaning wheels. Is my best bet just to use a good ph neutral wheel cleaner to get the other 3 to shine as best possible or is there anything else I can do bar a refurb?

Thanks in advance, Chris.

When you buy your house make sure the garage allows you enough room to park the car in it and that you can open the doors. Sounds nuts I know but heard some horror stories of new build homes with totally unusable garages for anything other than just storage space. Good luck. ;)

• Like 1

Haha, my other car is a Mini, which has priority over pretty much everything, including the missus, so that will be in the garage. It fits in small spaces.

A Mini never has priority over a Zed don't you know this?!! :angry: "Zeds come first" ~ It is the first rule of Zed club. :lol: Ha ha. You should be fine then if it's only your Mini going in the garage. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...