NISMO GT-R: OFFICIAL: 600HP

ZMANALEX

are you getting one then Alex

Nah! nae money Mike.

If I wanted more power and improved handling than I would just upgrade my R35 track edition, however happy with it at the moment on road and on track. :lol:

100k is a lot of money for a big heavy car and it would make more sense just to spash out on a 911GT3 RS if you predominantly just want a superb track car.

Alex. :)

are you getting one then Alex

Nah! nae money Mike.

If I wanted more power and improved handling than I would just upgrade my R35 track edition, however happy with it at the moment on road and on track. :lol:

100k is a lot of money for a big heavy car and it would make more sense just to spash out on a 911GT3 RS if you predominantly just want a superb track car.

Alex. :)

125k ;) For this price, I would expect more of an "event" when it gets driven on the weekends.

Some aspects look good, I like the seats (though they look like Recaro Sportsters/Speedsters - cant remember the name), the carbon boot and clocks look great (have an FPR boot on its way) and no ceramic brakes by the looks of the photos (very disappointing considering the money required).

I will stick with MY10 at stage 4.25 (long story) and continue with a few more tweaks (2011/2012 suspension, uprated discs and pads, custom aero and track day wheels).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...