Nissan Blade Glider.

WhackyWill

This is the new Nissan Zero Emissions Blade Glider, I will try and get some more

info from Keiko who is in the photo. :thumbs: :thumbs:

1463719_496761980423132_808796708_n.jpg

☆ with in front of a Zero Emission mobility for Nissan at Tokyo Motor Show starting this week will be unveiling "Blade glider" designer Shiro Nakamura Shiro is a line from this machine behind you like! This three-seater concept car obtained downforce by triangle wing shape, both cornering and Acceleration performance and saving power costs. Want to ride is come swinging on the circuit. (Translated by Bing)

Love the Translation... :thumbs:

Edited by WhackyWill

I don't get why Nissan loves lightweight here. I thought you learn from Motorsport and put it in road cars. But the road cars see getting heavier lol.

A quote from Mr Nissan himself, went something like "Anyone who thinks a supercar needs to be lightweight doesn't know what they are talking about"

This was when designing the GTR R35.

A quote from Mr Nissan himself, went something like "Anyone who thinks a supercar needs to be lightweight doesn't know what they are talking about"

Yeah, that's the whole, there has to be some degree of weight to allow for stability at high speed.

Which I kind of understand, but that doesn't mean that all 200mph cars have to start at 2000kg's.

I don't get why Nissan loves lightweight here. I thought you learn from Motorsport and put it in road cars. But the road cars see getting heavier lol.

Maybe so. But that's why owning a lighter car than is more fun. I'd rather be going slower in a Lfa or 458 than a heavy r35 personally.

What's the jukes excuse thats not a super car.