VIP 350Z

KyleR

VIP owners look at track slags with a mean eye.

Stanced owners look at OEM cars with a rye smile.

Show owners look at fast road cars with hate.

Horses for courses.

FWIW I think it looks cool, theres a lot of parts on that car that I'd buy and a lot I'd laugh at.

Credit where's it due and that's a prime example of a niché car scene done well in my opinion.

I love it. I love it because it cool. I also love it because he has actually modded his car. Doing the things your told to do and staying away from things because people tell you to do isn't modding. This guy has made his car his own, made it suit him and I think the car should be whatever YOU wan the car to be. Not everyone buys a 350z to drive about fast for alot of people its the smooth torque or the aesthetics.

Only the closed minded people write things off.

I love it. I love it because it cool. I also love it because he has actually modded his car. Doing the things your told to do and staying away from things because people tell you to do isn't modding. This guy has made his car his own, made it suit him and I think the car should be whatever YOU wan the car to be. Not everyone buys a 350z to drive about fast for alot of people its the smooth torque or the aesthetics.

Only the closed minded people write things off.

Or bad drivers :p

• Like 1