Anyone with a chargespeed rear help??

hensh65

They ought to just pop out, you need to be a bit rough with them -not ridiculously so though! You kind of grip them lengthways and push to the right and pull down on the right at the same time I seem to remember.

Edit - Sorry this is for the standard fitting, I can't see it being that much different!

Edited by Floydbax

I've had the original and the RT copy. The original bumper allows you to pull out the number plate light covers as you would expect with no problem but the RT one I have found a lot tighter. I did mine last weekend and couldn't believe how tricky it was. In fact the right hand side one hasn't gone back in properly. Just be patient and wiggle till it comes free.

I've had the original and the RT copy. The original bumper allows you to pull out the number plate light covers as you would expect with no problem but the RT one I have found a lot tighter. I did mine last weekend and couldn't believe how tricky it was. In fact the right hand side one hasn't gone back in properly. Just be patient and wiggle till it comes free.

Thanks wasso, just my luck its the right that need replaced :lol:

Its going into the body shop in a couple of weeks, just hope the police dont pull me :)

• 1 month later...

Thought I should update this as the CS rear is basically OEM bumper these days :lol:

The right reg light does sit further in but it is possible to get out but not without some swearing involved :lol:

Both done just in time for the MOT and without the rear bumper coming off :teeth: