MY FIGHTER WON WITH PICTURES!!!!!

Zedrush

Hi guys not sure if you remember but I was training up one of my guys to fight at cage rage

http://www.cagerage.tv/contenders/london.htm

Brett Bessett the 11th fighter down one on the left.

Just got back, it was his first ever fight and I must admit I had my doubts, he fought a guy who fought before and was very good boxer, but my fighter came out triumphant.

First round was pretty even both guys laying heavy shots but then my guy slamed him to the ground and the bell rang.

Second round my guy got hit with a hook which opened up his eye slightly bad, then Brett just lost the plot got pi**ed of threw a solid left jab which knocked the guy to the ground, then he held the guy as he was down, and layed down some heavy punches to the guys face square on, the guy tapped had enough, face was an absolute mess.

Brett winner by TKO on his first ever martial arts fight which just so happens to be a cage fight with a guy from a team who dont like me very much. :teeth:

Well done Brett, he just won a four fight contract deal with more money. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: well chuffed :

Heres some pics of the fight, my fighter is in the Black shorts:

45729.jpg

45727.jpg

45730.jpg

45732.jpg

45733.jpg

Yeh its all in the training.

Got a notice, been handed loads of Cage Rage CD's its an hour long of some of the best fights and promos and ring girls. If anybody wants a free CD, pm me your address and Ill pop it in the post got loads handed out to me at the last cage rage.

It really is good stuff, awesome K.O :thumbs:

You trained him well Master Yoda :teeth:

Good pics & congrats on the fight Jay.

ps thanks for advice, but no Brazilian JJ clubs close to me only central London or Shootfighters, White city as you suggested. Need to look into it more.

Oh yeah good luck with the crappy Honda S2000 :p

Lol, Yeh he had 6months training with me intense, really transformed his body, you should see what he looked like before so different. this was his first ever fight. He went for an armbar, he had it but the bell went just as he got it in, so second round he just battererd the guy and fractured his jaw, really chuffed :thumbs:

Lol, Yeh he had 6months training with me intense, really transformed his body, you should see what he looked like before so different. this was his first ever fight. He went for an armbar, he had it but the bell went just as he got it in, so second round he just battererd the guy and fractured his jaw, really chuffed :thumbs:
We need to sort out my training, lol