New Owner - West Midlands

Hi, new owner here, picked up my car a couple of weeks ago after driving a diesel for the past 5 years. Loving the 350z so far, although still getting used to petrol bills, lol.

My car is an 07 plate GT with 19 inch nismo wheels, really happy with the car and think it looks stunning!

Just need to get the wheels refurbished and probably a new head unit at some point, the tape deck simple won't do, I need some kinda connectivity to my phone!

post-20219-0-58874100-1383394652_thumb.jpg

Welcome buddy! You can buy replacement stickers for the wheels on here from a few traders. Make sure when getting them refurbed they diamond cut the lips and not polish them. Keep them as oem as possible as they will be worth a lot more money. Make sure they dont powder coat the rear face wheel where it meets the hubs also. If they powder coat it, it can cause DTV on the discs. This will destroy your discs.

• Like 1

Welcome buddy! You can buy replacement stickers for the wheels on here from a few traders. Make sure when getting them refurbed they diamond cut the lips and not polish them. Keep them as oem as possible as they will be worth a lot more money. Make sure they dont powder coat the rear face wheel where it meets the hubs also. If they powder coat it, it can cause DTV on the discs. This will destroy your discs.

Cheers for the advice, would never have thought of this. I didn't know they had a diamond turned lips, Any one got detail of how they should look? i.e. pictures?

Hello and :welcome: Whereabouts in the West Mids are you?

Dunno if it's the angle of the photo, but your car looks a lower than stock ride height :shrug:B)

Coventry, I think its probably the angle of the picture, compared it to some others near me, also previous owner mentioned nothing. Only upgrades are the wheels and rota discs with brembo pads