Should i?

sinbad

VX220 Turbo is one of the best drives on the planet, period. Regardless of budget. They are fantastic.

That is what would be in my garage if only I could fit in it :blush:

Powerlifting and sports cars don't mix :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Your probably right. Ive seen worlds strongest man on t.v., they pull trucks and tip minis but theres never any sports car??? lol :teeth::p

The VX might be a future buy for me then from what your saying.

Yeah, sports cars aren't heavy enough for those guys :p

Definitely drive one at the very least, they are thrilling. I think Clarkson said it's the quickest thing from 40 to 80 under £40,000, or words to that effect. They are seriously quick and thats before you turn the boost up and they corner like a track car.

I would really love one and when I'm old and wrinkly and I've lost a few stone I'll get one ;)

Around £500 for direct access including test. And around 3k for a bike if i ended up getting another performance car. Otherwise i'll be spending 5k-6k on a bike, getting a banger and pocketing the rest.

£5-6k for a Sports 600 will be getting into "new" territory, and as someone who has purchased a new bike before, I'd advised otherwise, especially if you want to watch the pennies...Also, you'll need to budget for a decent lid, leathers, boots etc...

Around £500 for direct access including test. And around 3k for a bike if i ended up getting another performance car. Otherwise i'll be spending 5k-6k on a bike, getting a banger and pocketing the rest.

£5-6k for a Sports 600 will be getting into "new" territory, and as someone who has purchased a new bike before, I'd advised otherwise, especially if you want to watch the pennies...Also, you'll need to budget for a decent lid, leathers, boots etc...

I'm either going to have a good car OR a good bike.

I want the bike to be no older than 2-3 years old. I was looking at the 2007 Hornet 600, as i like it over the other naked 600's. I don't think getting a "Sports" bike, as in an R6 or something would be wise as my first bike, i want to learn and build up to them, and i think anything above 600cc will rip my arms off. Maybe i'm wrong, i don't know that much about bikes so i'm open to suggestions...

no need to have anything above 600cc IMHO, for normal use ..in fact I never have anything above that even when going abroad :thumbs:

And you were trying to sell me a 900 Hornet!! :p

I do like them though :thumbs:

Nah it was a 600 Hornet ;)