Speed Camera Vans

K370Z2

My son thought he had been caught a little while back in Surrey.............and he had but got a 'yellow card' with a note that if his vehicle got caught again (not the owner/driver) it would be a red one and the previous zap would also be added on.

Fortunately though the following week he was changing his car, so that is his slate clean!

Looks like car traders business in Surrey should be on the up lol.

Me naughty never :lol: i saw the van at the side of the road and checked my pace and was well within the speed limit ;) , however the M3 that i had passed when accelerating off the previous round about saw my slower pace as an opportunity to retake his position and drove past me a considerable rate & past the van with the camera pointing out it rear, i re took my position higher up the road but just wondered if either he hadn't seen it or if he new something i didn't B) .

On my return trip home up the motorway later that night i did encounter an Electric (bmw) Blue van that matched the Zed in acceleration up to and including the max speed on the Zed (you know how u can set the maximum speed to 70mph ;) ) this thing was rapid rapid rapid in a straight line. A clue to what he was actually running under the bonnet was his reg that started V12 and it sounded like an American Muscle car. Very interesting and amazing what people are doing with their Mods