I'm going to do something stupid

NeilMH

Unfortunately at the moment I am confined to quarters (home) for 90% of the time. It is at times like this that I am likely to do something stupid. Could be:

- Buying a car I can't afford

- Gambling on the stockmarket

- Buying some piece of technology I don't need.

- Getting involved in some crazy controversy on a forum

- Annoying my friends or relations by phoning them up

I know it's going to happen as sure as night follows day. I must think of some DIY project before it all goes pear shaped. I have no idea why I have posted this. I suppose it took up another few minutes :lol: A good book perhaps.....

Unfortunately at the moment I am confined to quarters (home) for 90% of the time. It is at times like this that I am likely to do something stupid. Could be:

A good book perhaps.....

Yes, Caroline bought me a kindle last Xmas, which I thought was a complete waste of money....I now read about a book every week :lol: .

Pete

• Like 1

A good book perhaps.....

Yes, Caroline bought me a kindle last Xmas, which I thought was a complete waste of money....I now read about a book every week :lol: .

Pete

Yes....I've got one recently. What I can't understand is why my wife bought it for you? Or is your wife called Caroline as well? :lol:

• Like 2

A good book perhaps.....

Pete

Yes....I've got one recently. What I can't understand is why my wife bought it for you? Or is your wife called Caroline as well? :lol:

:lol: